Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another day with both kids in the house all day. I feel as though my brain has been taken over by something unimaginable as I hear myself saying things like, "Stop poking your sister," and "don't put your finger in there!" It's a crazy life but I love it.

The weather here is still cold (for Kentucky) and although I grew up in Ohio where I spent many winters outside in knee deep snow, it just seems too cold and icy to go anywhere. My northern friends say I've gone "soft." I think I need to go further "south!" Taye, as usual, is perfectly comfortable in his undies but didn't put up much of a fuss this morning when I handed him a pair of jeans. Sofia and I are wearing our cuddle duds...wool socks...the works!

More pics are on the way. It's funny because the second I begin a download, the kids come running! What talented kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment